K14 Continuous Strip Vibro-Insulator®
The K14 Continuous Strip has two parallel, offset steel plates.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to install
- Long service life and no maintenance
- Produced with 50 Durometer Natural Rubber
- Loads are calculated per linear inch
- Available in 6" and 24" lengths
- Best to cut with a power saw and a jig that will hold the K14 in place
- The 24" long part weight is 17 pounds 8 ounces
- 2-D PDF prints are available for each mount
- 2-D DWG, 3-D IGES, and 3-D SolidWorks are available upon request
- Made in the USA
- All static load test data for the K12 Vibro-Insulator® Mounts is based on Natural Rubber.
Natural Rubber (NR)
Advantages: Outstanding resilience; high tensile strength; superior resistance to tear and abasion; excellent rebound elasticity (snap); good flexibility at low temperatures.
Limitations: Poor resistance to heat, ozone, and sunlight; very little resistance to oil gasoline, and hydrocarbon solvents.
- Operating temperatures should not exceed 155° F (-40° F to 155° F).
- Natural Rubber is not recommended from exposure to oil, gasoline, ozone sunlight.
Advantages: Good inherent flame resistance; moderate resistance to oil and gasoline; very good resistance to weather, ozone, and natural aging; good resistance to flex cracking; very good resistance to alkalis and acids.
Limitations: Poor to fair resistance aromatic and oxygenated solvents; limited flexibility at low temperatures (10° F to 180° F).
NOTE: Loads for the K14's are calculated per linear inch. The maximum load specification for the K14 24" long (K140-51) is 24" x 35 lbs. = 840 pounds.
Delivery is 8 weeks.
Use the sort keys located at the bottom of the table to find the exact Vibro-Insulator© you require. Please contact us for selection help.