K12 Continuous Strip Vibro-Insulator®
The K12 Continuous Strip mount measures the load per linear inch. It is best suited for shear and compression loads.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to install
- Long service life and no maintenance
- Produced with 50 Durometer Natural Rubber
- Loads are calculated per linear inch
- Available in 6" and 24" lengths
- Best to cut with a power saw and a jig that will hold the K12 in place
- The 24" long part weight is 17 pounds
- 2-D PDF prints are available for each mount
- 2-D DWG, 3-D IGES, and 3-D SolidWorks are available upon request
- Made in the USA
- All static load test data for the K12 Vibro-Insulator® Mounts is based on Natural Rubber.
Natural Rubber (NR)
Advantages: Outstanding resilience; high tensile strength; superior resistance to tear and abasion; excellent rebound elasticity (snap); good flexibility at low temperatures.
Limitations: Poor resistance to heat, ozone, and sunlight; very little resistance to oil gasoline, and hydrocarbon solvents.
- Operating temperatures should not exceed 155° F (-40° F to 155° F).
- Natural Rubber is not recommended from exposure to oil, gasoline, ozone sunlight.
NOTE: Loads for the K12's are calculated per linear inch. The maximum load specification for the K12 24" long (K120-51) is 24" x 80 lbs. = 1920 pounds.
Delivery is 8 weeks.
Use the sort keys located at the bottom of the table to find the exact Vibro-Insulator© you require. Please contact us for selection help.