KS Series 304 Stainless Steel Vibro-Isolators®.
The KS Series 304 Stainless Steel Mounts are made of a high strength 50 Durometer Shore A Natural Rubber compound. Engineered and designed to have an excellent chemical and mechanical bond. The mounts are best used for compression loads with shear tendencies. The mounts are ideal for use in marine environments and equipment that is frequently cleaned with strong chemical agents. KS Series mount are not designed to be used in tension applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Low cost
- Easy instillation and no maintenance
- Excellent resistance to corrosion and harsh environments
- Resistant to oxidation
- Easy to clean
- Available in 3 styles and 7 sizes
- Compression loads ranging from 20 to 370 pounds
- Also available in Neoprene
- 2-D PDF prints are available for each mount
- 2-D DWG, 3-D IGES, and 3-D SolidWorks are available upon request
- Made in the USA
- aerospace, chemical plants, dairy, marine, food processing, hygienic, medical, packaging and environmental.
- scales, weighing machines, fire trucks, medical apparatus, pumps, centrifuges, generators, compressors, modular and hard wall clean rooms, load cells, conveyors, HVAC equipment.
Delivery is 8 weeks.