Conical Vibro-Insulators® are designed to protect machinery and equipment from unwanted noise vibration and shock. Their simple design allows these mounts to be used in a variety of applications. Designed for compressive loads Conical Mounts are not designed to be used in the tension mode. Single male conical mounts are also used as bumpers and feet.
Features and Benefits:
- Low cost.
- Easy to install and no maintenance required.
- Compression loads from 40 to 180 pounds.
- Compounds formulated for optimal chemical and mechanical elastomer-to-metal bonds.
- Available in Natural Rubber, Neoprene, and Nitrile (Buna-N).
- Available in 30, 40, 50, 60, and 70 Durometer Shore A.
- Available with male/male, male/female, and single male hardware.
- Available in both English and Metric hardware.
- All inserts plated with yellow zinc dichromate.
- Metal inserts are hardened to Grade 5 Specifications.
- Made in the USA.