K10 Continuous Strip Vibro-Insulator®
The K10 Continuous Strip Mounts have two Neoprene elements. This versatile mount controls noise vibration and shock in the compression and shear modes. Maximum deflections and loads for the K10 are per linear inch.
Features and Benefits:
- Low Cost
- Long life and no maintenance
- Easy to install
- Produced with a 50 Durometer Neoprene Compound
- Available in standard lengths of 30" weighing 8 pounds each
- Also available in 2", 4", 6", 10", 12", 18" and 24" lengths
- Loads are calculated per linear inch
- Best suited for static loads in the compression mode
- Best to cut with a power saw and a jig that will hold the K10 in place
- 2-D PDF prints are available for each mount
- 2-D DWG, 3-D IGES, and 3-D SolidWorks are available upon request
- Made in the USA
Compressors, vibratory equipment, centerfuges, heavy equipment, HVAC equipment.
All static load test data for the K10's Vibro-Isolator® Mounts is based on Neoprene.
Advantages: Good inherent flame resistance; moderate resistance to oil and gasoline; very good resistance to weather, ozone, and natural aging; good resistance to flex cracking; very good resistance to alkalis and acids.
Limitations: Poor to fair resistance aromatic and oxygenated solvents; limited flexibility at low temperatures (10° F to 180° F).
NOTE: Loads for the K10's are calculated per linear inch. The maximum load specification for the K10 30" long (K100-52) is 30" x 50 lbs. = 1500 pounds.
Delivery is 6 weeks.
Use the sort keys located at the bottom of the table to find the exact Vibro-Insulator© you require. Please contact us for selection help.